What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A Book Anyone Can Follow to Successfully Start And Run Their Very Own Handyman Business
- Learn how to get over the fear of feeling like you don’t know enough to do this business
- Learn what to do when somebody wants you to do something you’ve never done before
- Learn what types of jobs you’ll enounter and which will be the most common
- Learn what you won’t believe will be one of your most used tools
- How to transport big sheets of material without having a truck
- What you won’t believe will be one of your most used tools
- Why you shouldn’t give estimates to customers about a job
- Learn whether you need a website for your business or not
- Learn what tool is an absolute must when going on a job
- The optimum way to keep records so you stay organized
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Start A Handy Man Business scores 71.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.startahandymanbiz.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: startahandymanbiz.com you’ll also be taken through to startahandymanbiz.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)